Chance displays the characteristics most desired in a Tennessee Walking Horse, a great disposition and beautiful loose running walk.
Chance, bred by Elsie Darrah of Last Chance Farm, was tested by the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory to verify that he is a cremello.
A sire's production is the best proof of his qualities.
Chance's foals have his laid back disposition and natural gait with the bonus of color.
Chance's blood type makes him compatible with any mare regardless of her blood type.
Because of this he will never sire a foal with Neonatal Isoerythrolysis (NI), an immunogenic disease that affects foals at birth.
Chance is also registered with the
Racking Horse Breeders Association of America
His color genetics will produce the following results.
• Black mares - buckskins, palominos, and smoky blacks
• Bay mares - mostly buckskins and a few palominos and smoky blacks
• Chestnut / sorrel mares - 100% palominos
• Palomino mares - palomino or cremello
• Buckskin mares - buckskin, palomino, perlino or cremello
• Cremello mares - 100% cremellos
You can refer to TWHBEAs color brochure for more information on color Genetics. A "color calculator" that will determine the likelihood of the colors your foal will have is at